little miss messy hair

2004-09-07

freetime (or the lack thereof)

i spent the long weekend working for the ski resort selling pre-season passes. it's the same resort i worked at while finishing my degree and i really enjoy the people. it is so different from my regular job, that it doesn't feel like i am working on my 9th day straight of working, but i am. and by this time next week, i will be working on my 16th day straight. sigh. and so i am debating whether i should work there again this winter or not. last year, i definitely needed it, with R having just died and just needing to be kept busy all the time by outside forces, but this year, i am not sure. this year i think i can motivate myself without having a place that i NEED to be at X hour, etc. well, i have until october to decide, so there's no super rush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home