little miss messy hair

2004-07-13

gyrid done????

hmm. i tried Gyrid on today, after blocking and drying and i wonder if it supposed to be this loose. may be so, but i am not sure. check out this pic:
is this too big?
it looks a bit big doesn't it?

here are some more loverly pictures taken while standing on the toilet seat. it's your dream photo shoot too, admit it.

fuzzy me

fuzzy fuzzy me

have you noticed how hard it is to stay in focus when you shoot into the mirror? maybe fuzzy is my best side :)

1 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have truly done a beautiful job of knitting this. Your stitches and neckline finishes are beautiful. Now you need to do a little work on your sizing to get patterns to fit YOU and not some hypothetical averages. I left a note on KR to help you adjust the fit on this. I can't wait to see what project you do next.......fran

 

Post a Comment

<< Home