little miss messy hair

2004-12-22

hallucina .... oh hell

bite me
yup, those people at subversive cross-stitch really are speaking to me today. my super powers are fading and frankly, there will be no posted hallucination because i am going off so little sleep that pretty well everything is a hallucination to me at the moment and yet i really doubt that you want to check out the picture of my hand and wonder how on earth i could be seeing anything BUT a hand. the good news is that i have tomorrow off. the bad news is that this will not mean more sleep for me. oh well, i'm on a roll, albeit it a slow one going down a very gradual, almost imperceptable, slope, but oh well, i'll ride this roll as long as i can.

oh, last week i saw a knight in armour, one of those suits of armor with the many joints at the shoulder that make it look kind of puffy.

2 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you would have fun with the frost patterns on my windows. I've got some sort of Peter Max thing going on in the dining room window right now.

 
At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

merry christmas, foob!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home