little miss messy hair

2005-02-07

hourglass

last wednesday i finished my hourglass sweater from "last minute knitted gifts". a little late in posting photos, i know, but i didn't manage to get home before 7:30 any day last week and i am oh-so-sick of taking photos inside. so sunday, after running (please excuse my red face in these photos), i convinced sop to help me take some pictures. so here they are:

i love these sleeves!

some of the nobble yarn appears on the neckline, but i still like it.

the shape is fun and the drape feels so very soft and fluid.

YAY! it is done

and i am off to something else...

6 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Mary said...

It looks great! Well done on finishing. Good to see you're not having problems with the neckline like some of us...

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger erin said...

That looks great! I love the color, and I especially love the action shots. Good job!

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Sarita said...

I LOOOOOVVVEEEE IT! Nice work and great photos!

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Heath said...

It looks great!

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger jen said...

Nice! I really really like it! Now I can get back to my stalled Hourglass feeling good about it -- what yarn did you use? Again, nice! Jenifer http://knittingat5337.blogdrive.com

 
At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It not only looks great, but is really suited for you. That style and color look fantastic on you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home