little miss messy hair

2005-09-19

tstwmfmbfsop*

"the sweater that was meant for me but fits sop


remember this? i do. this was the sweater where i woke up with a rib pattern in my head and tested two different ways of doing the yoke decreases to find what i wanted. This was the sweater i wanted SO bad.

This was also the sweater where i ignored my knowledge that Elsebeth Lavold's Silkkt Tweed loosens up a lot when blocking. This is The Sweater That Was Meant For Me But Fits SOP.






he's got a love-hate relationship with himself going on...

3 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Blogger seldom said...

i love that jumper, especially the neck when it is all funnel-like.

 
At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is a great sweater Holly! It looks good on him, as if it was intended for him all along. I'm always making things for other people that end up fitting me.

 
At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) Well, at least it fits somebody, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home